How to Get a TIN (Tax Identification Number) ID


First find the nearest BIR Office in your area. Be sure to go before 8AM to avoid long lines.

You would be needing the following:

Brgy. Clearance
You can have this at your Local Brgy. Hall in your area. You must have voter’s id or voters registration record number for you to be able to get a Brgy. Clearance and it is only valid for 60 days from the date of Issuance.

Cedula (Community Tax Certificate)
Same as Brgy. Clearance you can also have this at your Local Brgy. Hall or Municipal Hallin your area. A payment around 20.00 for the CEDULA. Have atleast 1 valid ID.

Birth Certificate
Birth Certificate should be NSO (National Statistics Office) Authenticated Copy or CertifiedTrue Copy from your Local Civil Registrar.

Employment Certification from the Company you work
You cannot apply for TIN Number if you are unemployed person except if you are applying for driver’s license.

TIN Number of the Company
Get a copy of TIN Number of the company you are working with this will be needed in yourBIR Application Form.

Application Form
You can have this copy at your Local BIR Office.

Photocopy those documents because the BIR Officer will be getting that. After giving them the requirements, you would be ask to fill up a form. Submit the form and wait for your name to be called.

When your name is called, approach the officer and your TIN Card will be given to you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *