Over time, Android-based smartphones get sluggish. You can try to defragment it to regain the speed and responsiveness.
How to fix your slow Android Smartphone?
1. Connect your Android-based device to your computer with a USB cable.
2. Open your favorite disk defragmentation software, for example Diskeeper 2011 or Raxco Perfectdisk.
3. Locate your Android drive, and click “Optimize” / “Consolidate”.
4. Wait until the disk defragmentation software finish, and remove your smartphone using the “Safely remove hardware” in the Windows task bar.
5. Use your phone as usual, did you notice the difference?