Here is a simple guide to help your Globe Tattoo internet at least at a reasonable speed.
– Use internet.globe.com.ph APN if you are a Postpaid subscriber, http.globe.com.ph APN for Prepaid. There are some sources saying that game.globe.com.ph can be used as Prepaid APN (access point name).
– Use a DNS service. This would make your access to web pages quicker by serving you a “cached” version of the site on subsequent page loads.
To use DNS, follow this step:
1. Click Tools and select Options, Profile Management.
2. Edit the “Globe Broadband – Prepaid” configuration. You can then modify the APN if you want to try the game.globe.com.ph
4. Then select Advanced tab. Under the DNS settings, select static and input 126.96.36.199 as the primary DNS, then 188.8.131.52 as the secondary DNS.
5. You can also change Authentication Protocol Settings to PAP (some say it can solve the Error 619 problem)
6. Click Ok, Set as Default and then Save.
You can also try the following DNSes: