How to Remove Dark Brown Spots on Skin Naturally
Brown spots tend to appear on the body parts such as face, scalp, and hands that are often exposed to the sun. Freckles and dark brown spots are the result of sun damage to the skin. Brown spots, also called age spots or liver spots, in some cases, are also a sign of aging. Brown spots on the face look highly unattractive, and ruin the beauty of the face. Wondering how to get rid of brown spots on face? There are a lot of ways to remove dark brown spots on face. Cosmetic treatments such as laser treatment for brown spots on face are available for reducing brown spots, however these treatments are quiet expensive. Home remedies are the best method to get rid of brown spots on face especially if you don’t trust manufactured products. There are plenty of home remedies for brown spots on face. If you have freckles, liver spots, and large brown age spots on your face and hands, you can easily remove them naturally with home remedies.
Treatment of Brown Spots on Face – Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Brown Spots on Face Dark spots such as sun spots and melasma appear on your face, hands and shoulders. The occurrence of brown spots on the face is one of the most irritating hurdles in beauty care for many women. Getting rid of the unwanted brown spots on face is a time consuming process but not difficult at all. Here are some amazing homemade remedies and skin care tips that will clear your brown spots on skin and dark patches on face naturally. Onion, vinegar, and lemon juice are best home remedies for removing age spots, liver spots, sunspots, melasma, pigmentation, and dark discoloration of skin.
1. You can use lemon juice remedy for brown spots on face. Lemon juice is among the best homemade remedies for treating brown age spots on face, melasma, and freckles. Apply this natural dark spot corrector to the brown spots with cotton balls and wash it off after 15 minutes. This home remedy will fade dark spots and lighten up black skin discoloration naturally.
2. A combination of lemon juice and tomato juice can also be applied daily as a home remedy to reduce face blemishes, dark discoloration, freckles, and dark pigmentation to a great extent. It serves as an effective solution on how to get rid of brown spots on face.
3. You may apply a combination of 1 tablespoon of onion juice and 2 tablespoons of honey on the spots for about 15 minutes. This is one of the best home remedies on how to get rid of brown age spots on face fast.
4. To get rid of brown spots on face, prepare a mask by adding sour milk, cream, and honey. Apply this dark spot remover mask on your face, neck, hands , and legs. This is an effective natural method to get rid of dark spots and brown age spots on skin.
5. Applying horseradish juice on your face is one of the best remedies for brown spots on skin. Daily apply this remedy on your face for about 10 minutes to remove brown spots on face naturally.
6. Combine equal parts of lemon juice, currant juice and orange juice with parsley juice. Apply this mixture over the brown spots on face and neck with the help of a cotton ball and wash off after 30 minutes for treating brown spots on face. This is one of the best home remedies for removing brown spots on face, age spots, and freckles.
7. Another best way to get rid of dark spots on face is to apply yellow mustard mask. Grind some yellow mustard seeds and mix it with milk to make a facial mask. Apply the mask on the brown spots on face and let it sit for about 20 minutes to remove dark patches from your face.
8. Mash strawberries and peeled apricots together to make a paste. Then, apply the paste to your dark and red spots on face. This is another best home remedy treatment to get rid of brown spots on face, age spots, liver spots, and freckles.
9. Homemade scrub is also best for treating brown spots on face, neck, and hands. Mix a cup of both red and white sandal wood powder with half cup of oatmeal and a little milk and rose water to make a facial scrub. Scrub over the spot area 3 times a week to slowly fade the dark and brown spots on face, neck and hands.
10. A tomato juice and buttermilk mixture is one of the effective remedies to get rid of brown spots on face and other skin discolorations. Mix 4 tablespoons of buttermilk with 2 table spoons of tomato juice. Now make a paste and thereafter apply over the skin to reduce brown spots or age spots on skin.
11. Apply a combination of 1 tablespoon of onion juice and 1 tablespoons of garlic juice on your dark spots for about 15 minutes. This is one of the best home remedies to fade brown spots on face and lighten other facial discolorations naturally.
12. Raw potato juice is a natural way of removing dark spots on face. Apply potato juice on the affected area and leave for 15-20 minutes for reducing dark spots on face.
13. If you are tired of having brown, red, and yellow spots on your facial skin, you may look to aloe vera as a source of help for your age spots. Rub fresh aloe vera juice or gel to the dark spots twice per day for as long as it takes to notice improvement. This natural treatment is very soothing and effective for removing brown spots on skin and face at home.
14. Simply applying a paste of sandalwood powder and water is one of best natural home remedies for reducing dark spots on face, liver spots or sunspots, and other face blemishes.
15. To treat the dark spots on your face, you can apply some vitamin E oil on your face. Massage the skin spots area with vitamin E oil for some time for fading dark spots. This natural treatment is useful in eliminating acne scars, age spots or liver spots, and brown spots on face.
16. Drink apple cider vinegar, as this is one of the best home remedies to get rid of brown spots on skin. Mix 2 tablespoons each of apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of water and drink it for treating the dark brown spots on skin.
17. Prepare a mixture of 1 tablespoon each of lemon juice, aloe vera juice, and apple cider vinegar in a quarter cup of yogurt. Apply the mixture to your brown spots on face and rinse it off after 30 minutes. This mask lightens the brown spots on face and sunspots on skin.
18. Water is one among the best natural remedies for brown skin spots, melasma, and freckles. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily to remove harmful toxins, keep the skin moist, and to fade and remove brown spots on skin and age spots gradually.
19. Since the root cause for brown spots on skin is ultraviolet rays from the sun, it is necessary to protect your skin from direct sunlight. You have to apply sunscreen lotion while going out in hot sun, for blocking the ultraviolet rays. This is an effective natural melasma treatment.
The results with these home remedies do vary but if you give them time to work then they can remove your brown spots on face and age spots safely and without any side effects. These natural treatments not only reduce the brown spots on the face, but also help in the treatment of skin issues such as irregular texture and color. However, if you are still suffering from brown spots for any reason, then consult the best dermatologist (skin specialist) of your area. He can help determine which treatment is best for you.