How to fix the Adobe CS3 Internal Error 2739 on Windows 7 64-bit
1. Click on the Start (Windows logo) and type in cmd on Search program and files. (Don’t hit Enter)
2. On the search results, right-click on “cmd.exe” and select “Run as administrator“.
3. A command prompt will open and the default location will be C:windowssystem32.
4. Type in cd.. and press
5. Type in cd SysWOW64 and press
6. Type in regsvr32 jscript.dll and hit
7. Type in regsvr32 vbscript.dll and hit
8. Retry the installation of Adobe CS3 software.