How to enable root access in Wileyfox Swift (Cyanogenmod 12.1)
0. Install ADB with Fastboot.
1. Download SuperSU. Save it to your internal or external SD card.
2. Enable Developer Options (Settings > About > click multiple times on the build number).
3. Enable OEM unlock in the developer options settings on the device.
4. Reboot Wileyfox Swift into Fastboot mode; with the device powered down, hold the Volume Up and connect USB.
5. Type this in your command prompt: (requires ADB installed)
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot -i 0x2970 oem unlock-go
fastboot oem unlock-go
6. Download latest recovery image of CyanogenMod Custom Recovery
7. Boot the Custom recovery, on your computer type
8. Install SuperSU zip file from Recovery menu (choose zip from internal/extenal SD card).
9. Reboot and enjoy root access!