Free website domain and hosting joint project by KeepIndiaOnline.
KeepIndiaOnline (KIO) is a joint project of Malhar Media & A R Net Solutions and other organizations to help small brick-and-mortar businesses in creating their online presence by offering them free websites and also by guiding them to understand the potential opportunities offered by the Internet. They are targeting to about helping around 7,000 Indian businesses to get their website for free until January 31st, 2011. The first year is free and the costs are shouldered by the said project initiators, and only after that the users have to pay the regular fees to renew and continue their websites.
The premium services offered:
* Free .in or .co.in domain.
* Free 100 MB Hosting + 50 email address.
* Free RV Site builder.
* Free for 1 full year.
Benefits the user will get:
* Get noticed by online users searching for products & services.
* Attract new customers by reaching every household, and virtually anywhere.
* Lessen operating costs on advertisement and other marketing.
Hurry! Only a few days are left for this freebie!